Register at https://houston2018pathwaystoparenthood.eventbrite.com
Thinking about growing your family (i.e. having children) or looking for support after struggling to conceive? Please join us for "Pathways to Parenthood"- an informal discussion about different ways to become a parent. These include adoption, fertility treatment, foster care etc. You will also hear about ongoing support to help you OVERCOME infertility.
This symposium will include experts including a pastor, a fertility doctor, an adoption expert,a mental health provider, a legal expert with experience facilitating egg donor and gestational carrier agreements and more! Come prepared to ask questions- and plug in for support.
Date: Monday April 23, 2018
- Dr Kemi Nurdeen, Houston Fertility Institute
- Mrs Sandra Pickett, New Life Adoption Agency
- Dr Sadnha Singh, Eastern Harmony Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic
- Mrs Michele Broussard, Houston Department of Family Protective Services
- Reverend Tamla Groce from Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
Registration is free but highly recommended due to space limits.
Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
3826 Wheeler Avenue
Houston, TX 77004
Refreshments will be provided.